Yellowfin & Actian to host ‘Getting Started’ Business Intelligence Webinar series
Global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, and Actian Corporation, pioneers of the record-breaking analytical database Vectorwise, will host a series of ‘How To’ Webinars throughout Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th April 2013.
The Getting Started
Webinars will outline how attendees can begin using Vectorwise and Yellowfin, in combination, to form an incredibly fast and easy total BI solution
The Webinars will demonstrate how users can: Download and install Yellowfin and Vectorwise; load data into Vectorwise; connect to Yellowfin; create reports and a dashboard – all within 30 minutes.
Register for a Webinar time HERE >
“BARC’s The BI Survey 12
has recognized Yellowfin as the world’s leading dashboard
vendor. The Transaction Processing Performance Council identified Vectorwise as the world’s fastest analytical database. Together, Yellowfin and Vectorwise offer the world’s fastest and easiest complete reporting and analytics solution
,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie.
Rabie said that Webinar participants would learn:
- How to go from download to dashboard in 30 minutes and get the answers needed to make better decisions today
- How soon-to-be-released Yellowfin 6.3 is making it even easier to take action from BI content with market leading Collaborative BI capabilities
- How Actian’s Vectorwise is making data analysis even faster and more affordable
“If you want to start making better, faster decisions with your growing data assets today, then this Webinar is a must,” said Vectorwise General Manager, Fred Gallagher.
Gallagher said the Webinar series would suit organizations that:
- Want to understand how to get started with Yellowfin and Vectorwise immediately
- Want to understand how to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of their BI deployments
- Want to act on more data and data types in shorter timeframes
There are three concise 40-minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th April 2013
To register for a session, click HERE >
- END -
About Actian: Take Action on Big Data
Actian Corporation enables organizations to transform big data into business value with data management solutions to transact, analyze, and take automated action across their business operations. Actian helps 10,000 customers worldwide take action on their big data with Action Apps, Vectorwise, the analytical database, and Ingres, an independent mission-critical OLTP database. Actian is headquartered in California with offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Melbourne. Stay connected with Actian Corporation on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia, offering a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit www.yellowfinbi.com
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
- John Ryan, Marketing Manager, Actian on +61 3 8530 1722 or email@example.com
- Lachlan James, Communications Manager, Yellowfin on +61 3 8617 4954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates and news, follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI
), LinkedIn (Yellowfin Business Intelligence
) or email email@example.com to subscribe to Yellowfin’s free e-newsletter.