*For best viewing, we recommend you watch in 720p resolution.
In the news
In this episode, we’ve covered an eclectic mix of news and opinion, relating to Big Data hype; the practical application of location analytics; BI user group identification and engagement; misconceptions about BI deployment; the human element of BI; as well as self-service BI purpose and usefulness:
- Story 1: “Survey says only 7% of European companies rate Big Data as relevant”
- Story 2: “What location technology, and location intelligence, can do for you”
- Story 3: “The Personas that Matter Most in Business Analytics”
- Story 4: “Six misconceptions about deploying BI applications and systems”
- Story 5: “Decision-making: How Humans Make or Break Business Intelligence”
- Story 6: “When does self-service BI really show its worth?”
Well, that’s it for another installment of BI TV. We’ll catch you next time.