Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

JavascriptAPI – loadDash (REPORT options)

Is there any way to set options at reports loaded on a dash by...
[code]
yellowfin.loadDash(options);
[/code]

Example:
Set to reports present at dash does not show info, filters, export, etc.
Or set default display (chart, table, summary)
Hi,

yes please see the following wiki page for more information about how to set those options, and if there are any further questions then please let us know.

regards,
Dave
This page show about set options on the dash, but the question is about to set options to the reports loaded by the dash.
Hi,

if I have understood you correctly then I think the question is asking whether it is possible to individually configure report options after you have already loaded a dashboard, in which case the answer is no.

However, we are not sure why you would want to do this, so this makes us think that we have still misunderstood you. If this is so then please could you give us further description of what you are trying to do. (And we apologise for the further misunderstanding!)

regards,
Dave

Ok,

1�) We wanna to hide reports info. But...
[code]
options.showInfo = 'false';
[/code]
... Only hide info of the dash, not of reports loaded by that.

2�) The first element of the dash is a report with Summary and Chart, at yellowfin this widget is set to show only Summary, but by javascript load this show both Summary and Chard. So if was possible we could use something like...
[code]
options.reports.1.display = 'summary'; //this would set options to the first report of the dash.
options.showInfo = 'false';
[/code]
Hi,

yes that's the sort of thing we thought you meant, so unfortunately the answer is still no, it is not possible to individually configure the loading of reports if they are all loaded in on a dashboard tab.

Sorry I couldn't give you better news.

regards,
Dave
Is there any plans to improve up the javascript API functionalities?
Cached filters?
Options of dashboards reports?
Client Reference ID option?
Hi,

yes, we have quite a few enhancement requests to do with the javascript API functionalities and are hoping to implement most of them by the end of the year.

regards,
Dave