Join the team and join the fun
We are always looking for talented people who want to make a difference. From Development to Sales, and Design to Customer Service, in Australia, the US, Japan and the UK, Yellowfin works as one team. The culture of Yellowfin is diverse and talent-focused, which creates an energy and passion that you won’t find elsewhere. If you have a passion for helping businesses grow, please let us know.
Yellowfin is the only enterprise analytics suite that combines industry-leading automated analysis, storytelling, and collaboration. Our passion is helping our customers grow and optimise their business by making it easier and faster to discover, understand, and act on business opportunities. We’re an industry recognised leader in innovation,the Top 5 analytics platforms across all 15 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, 2018 and No 1 in Embedded BI by BARC with a history of helping our customers understand the why faster.
More than 27,000 organizations and more than three million end-users across 75 countries use Yellowfin every day.
Technical Solutions Consultant
The Solutions Consultant is involved in both pre and post sales engagements with customers. Pre-sales activities include discovery calls with prospects, tailoring a product demonstration to showcase how Yellowfin can solve their problems, presenting the demonstration and acting as the technical point of contact for the prospect.
Post sale, you are the central point of contact for the Support and Customer Success teams to take escalated support calls or work with customers and partners to undertake health checks and fine tune their installation.
Key to your success is your very strong technical background across at least 3 of the following:
- All major OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- Cloud technologies and docker.
- Larger enterprise level environments.
- Ability to trouble-shoot database and network connectivity.
- Experience with Major DBMS (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle).
- Ability to create/modify/sign-off on SQL queries.
- Familiarity with SSL and understanding of corporate level security and authentication methods.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in a related role/field.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong communication and customer skills.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with BI, analytics, visualisation and data management.
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Outcome focused and ability to stay positive in high pressure situations.
Technical Product Marketing Specialist
- The Technical Product Marketing Specialist plays a key role in driving demand and usage of the Yellowfin product by developing a deep technical understanding of the product set; understanding how the product can be used to meet the demands of the market; understanding broader market forces, including competitive offerings and analyst perceptions; and supporting key functional activities across Product, Marketing and Sales.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to technical content creation to support various Product Marketing and Sales Enablement activities.
- Contribute and assist in Product Marketing's development and fostering of proactive relationships with targeted analyst firms.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive understanding of the relative capabilities of our competitors and assist in competitor intelligence activities.
- Own product and peer review activities. Manage and update information on the latest product offerings on product and peer review sites.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep technical expertise across multiple technical disciplines including:
- databases, data modelling, data governance and data processing techniques
- All aspects of modern BI platforms - including traditional reporting, data visualisation, dashboarding, automated analytics etc
- Strong ability to perform data analysis and data storytelling - telling the story behind the numbers
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple, understandable language - both verbal and written
Field Marketing Manager ANZ
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Yellowfin is looking for a Field Marketing Manager ANZ to drive demand generation and nurturing efforts to support the sales function in the ANZ region.
Based in the Melbourne Head Office, the Field Marketing Manager works closely with the ANZ Sales Director and field teams (sales, customer success and product management) and wider marketing group to align marketing activities to sales targets. They collaborate with regional counterparts based in the US, EMEA, and Japan to share knowledge and best practices and are constantly evaluating new marketing techniques in market.
Yellowfin offers a powerful suite of Business Intelligence and Analytics software solutions to more than 27,000 enterprises and three million end-users across 75 countries either directly or indirectly through its channel partners. Yellowfin is recognised as a global leader in the use of AI, machine learning, contextual storytelling, and social communication. Yellowfin’s culture is diverse, and talent focused, which creates an energy and passion you won’t find elsewhere. Our latest version 9 is outstanding with its innovative design and industry recognition empowering our significant growth - Yellowfin is Changing. Know Why!
You will be highly skilled in CRM and Marketing Automation systems including SFDC and Marketo, end to end webinar and digital development, attendance at live events, as well as demand generation and nurture programmes. The Field Marketing Manager must roll up their sleeves, dive in, and deliver company and sales aligned marketing results.
You will possess high organisational and analytical skills with a commitment to executing marketing programs and campaigns across a multitude of targeted segments and reporting on results accordingly. A highly collaborative and committed team player, you will build strategic relationships with key stakeholder groups including customers, partners and strategic third parties.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a B2B software marketing position.
- A business degree in marketing or communications.
- Proven track record working closely with sales to deliver tangible ROI results.
- Experience executing marketing programs, events and account based marketing campaigns.
- Innovation and creativity in enhancing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events.
Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are focused on building strong relationships, satisfaction, and successful product adoption and usage of our Yellowfin BI products. You will coordinate all business functions around a set of aligned customer goals, playing a dual “concierge” role: Internally, you will preemptively coordinate cross-functional teams around customer success goals; externally, you will work directly with the customer, helping assemble key resources to deliver the appropriate experience to meet their goals.
You will invest time to understand the customers’ business needs by defining a personalized success plan, implementing tactical engagement programs, and adapting objectives based on the insights and analytics of our customers’ success. You are passionate about the customer experience, flexible, a multi-tasker, and agile in prioritizing strategies and objectives as they arise. As a trusted advisor to our customers, you ensure strong account health, loyalty, and renewal of assigned accounts, and work with the account manager to facilitate growth. Above all, you work to build an exceptional customer experience through value driven engagement.
As a Senior CSM, you bring customer management prowess and innovative experience to the team, with demonstrated senior strategic engagement. You are comfortable dealing with large enterprise customers, and all levels, and anticipate the needs of customers to drive value and success within the account. You have deep industry product expertise to offer, are able to define complex and innovative strategic success plans, set standards for proactive engagement, network and grow relationships across a business, and drive community growth within the account.
- 5.0+ million in annual recurring business
- Tier 1 & 2 account engagement
- Account engagement
- Product adoption and usage
- Account health
- Renewal rates
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience within a sales or services team in a like-minded role
- Significant prior experience defining and implementing success and engagement strategies for a customer base
- Highly collaborative and able to work as part of cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build professional relationships at all levels of the organization – internally and externally
- Ability to speak in small and large public groups
- Highly developed problem solving and negotiation skills
- Willing to get creative and be innovative to drive continued success
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients
- Able to act as a liaison between other departments