Join the team and join the fun
We are always looking for talented people who want to make a difference. From Development to Sales, and Design to Customer Service, in Australia, the US, Japan and the UK, Yellowfin works as one team. The culture of Yellowfin is diverse and talent-focused, which creates an energy and passion that you won’t find elsewhere. If you have a passion for helping businesses grow, please let us know.
Yellowfin is the only enterprise analytics suite that combines industry-leading automated analysis, storytelling, and collaboration. Our passion is helping our customers grow and optimise their business by making it easier and faster to discover, understand, and act on business opportunities. We’re an industry recognised leader in innovation,the Top 5 analytics platforms across all 15 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, 2018 and No 1 in Embedded BI by BARC with a history of helping our customers understand the why faster.
More than 27,000 organizations and more than three million end-users across 75 countries use Yellowfin every day.
Field Marketing Manager ANZ
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Yellowfin is looking for a Field Marketing Manager ANZ to drive demand generation and nurturing efforts to support the sales function in the ANZ region.
Based in the Melbourne Head Office, the Field Marketing Manager works closely with the ANZ Sales Director and field teams (sales, customer success and product management) and wider marketing group to align marketing activities to sales targets. They collaborate with regional counterparts based in the US, EMEA, and Japan to share knowledge and best practices and are constantly evaluating new marketing techniques in market.
Yellowfin offers a powerful suite of Business Intelligence and Analytics software solutions to more than 27,000 enterprises and three million end-users across 75 countries either directly or indirectly through its channel partners. Yellowfin is recognised as a global leader in the use of AI, machine learning, contextual storytelling, and social communication. Yellowfin’s culture is diverse, and talent focused, which creates an energy and passion you won’t find elsewhere. Our latest version 9 is outstanding with its innovative design and industry recognition empowering our significant growth - Yellowfin is Changing. Know Why!
You will be highly skilled in CRM and Marketing Automation systems including SFDC and Marketo, end to end webinar and digital development, attendance at live events, as well as demand generation and nurture programmes. The Field Marketing Manager must roll up their sleeves, dive in, and deliver company and sales aligned marketing results.
You will possess high organisational and analytical skills with a commitment to executing marketing programs and campaigns across a multitude of targeted segments and reporting on results accordingly. A highly collaborative and committed team player, you will build strategic relationships with key stakeholder groups including customers, partners and strategic third parties.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a B2B software marketing position.
- A business degree in marketing or communications.
- Proven track record working closely with sales to deliver tangible ROI results.
- Experience executing marketing programs, events and account based marketing campaigns.
- Innovation and creativity in enhancing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events.
Product Designer - Design System (Contract)
Yellowfin is looking for a mid-senior Product Designer to build out our Product Design System and establish a foundation for consistent design across ongoing product development. This is currently up to a 4-week contract position (to be confirmed).
The project covers our desktop and mobile app interfaces and involves;
- Migrate to Figma from Sketch
- Consolidate and clean up files
- Minor design refinements
- Build out design system/rules pages
- Provide a process for future design (everything template and symbol driven)
- Internal training on best practice design and developer handover.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience performing the above tasks for a complex product
- Exceptional pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Product design experience including interface design, icon design etc
- Demonstrated understanding of UX design principles
- Understanding and experience with usability, accessibility and digital design best practice
To apply, please send your CV and folio link to firstname.lastname@example.org and include at least one recent referee.
Preference is for Australian residents however suitable international candidates will be considered.
No recruiters please.
Yellowfin is a rapidly growing Business Intelligence software company headquartered in Melbourne. Recently, Industry Analyst Gartner named Yellowfin a Visionary in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - for the second year running. At Yellowfin, we value people who are creative and hard working and you'll be part of a team of great people.
We are looking for multiple people to work on exciting new parts of our system, one to work on a team rewriting existing functionality to make it amazing and another to work on a top secret project. Over time you'll have the flexibility to find and take ownership of the parts of the product which you enjoy working on.
- A reasonable grasp of SQL and RDBMSs.
- 5+ years experience working in a development role, both as part of a team and by yourself.
- A relevant degree (e.g. computer science or software engineering).
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Proficiency in English.
If you feel like this is the job for you then drop us a line and introduce yourself! Please note though that we don’t like robots who apply to every single job. To be considered, and to let us know that you're not a robot, please include a paragraph in your covering letter explaining why you're interested in this role and what you could bring to the Yellowfin team.
Location: Boise, Idaho
Employment Type: Full-Time
You will be responsible for the development and execution of a sales plan to generate Net New Revenue through the identification of new ISV and Alliance Partner opportunities for assigned territories &/or industry segments; and then meeting or exceeding sales goals (quotas) through closing of these opportunities. As an effective team collaborator, you will use your relationship building and communication skills both internally and with customers, to deliver on sales goals.
- Use effective solution sales techniques to start conversations and build relationships with named accounts, territories, and industry sectors.
- Develop a deeper understanding of accounts using proven sales methodologies and strategies, industry research and discovery meetings
- Develop an account strategy with multiple touch points over an extended period and be able to communicate the strategy to senior internal stakeholders through use of sales management tools
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including Support Analysts, Pre-sales Solution Consultants and Solution Architects
- Work closely with other internal departments including Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Support and the wider Sales team as required
- Respond to requests from customers for information and deliver effective and interactive presentations
- Manage transition of closed opportunity to delivery and ensure the seamless transition to Customer Success Manager and Account Manager
- Travel ~25%
- Demonstrate a track record of success closing large deals $250K to $1M+ that may be complex and have extended sales cycles of 6 to 9 months+
- Mid to Senior level experience selling to Large Enterprises and via indirect channels
- Ability to manage simultaneous deals over extended sales cycles to ensure target coverage and attainment
- Have an established network that will be utilized in the identification of new business
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence
- Understand the customer's needs to ensure that closed deals lead to long-term customer success
- Highly motivated individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency combined and an ability to go beyond relationship management
- Willing to get creative, possessing a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator able to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization