Yellowfin 6.2: Collaboration that will change the way you consume and act on data
Fresh from demolishing its rivals in BARC’s The BI Survey 12, Yellowfin is about to fundamentally change the way you consume and act on data.
How you perceive the purpose of Business Intelligence (BI), and the way you make decisions, is set to shift – forever.
Register now for the official launch of Yellowfin 6.2, and discover how to tell stories with data.
When and how
There are three separate hour-long Webinars, introduced by Yellowfin CEO Glen Rabie, scheduled throughout Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 December for your convenience.
But seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
Register for a session now by clicking on a link below:
Webinar 1 (Best time for Americas)
Mon, Dec 3, 2012, 4:00PM – 5:00PM, (USA and Canada) EST
Webinar 2 (Best time for Asia-Pacific)
Tues, Dec 4, 2012, 2:00PM – 3:00PM, Australian EDT
Webinar 3 (Best time for Europe)
Tues, Dec 4, 2012, 10:00AM – 11:00AM, London GMT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
How we’re unlocking the usefulness of BI
If you thought Yellowfin was collaborative, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Discover why:
- The way you consume, interact and collaborate with data will be revolutionized
- Your understanding of who can use BI, and how you can benefit from BI, will be transformed
- The world’s largest and most revered BI survey – BARC’s The BI Survey 12 – identified Yellowfin as the leading “Dashboard vendor” and “Small to Medium Projects vendor”
Oh, and if you thought Yellowfin put the sex in BI, well, we’re only just getting started.
“The consumerization of BI only got it half right – we needed to make BI easier; and we have. But most people don’t want to write reports or do self-service analysis. They just want answers. And, they want to share those answers with the people they trust, so that they can make better decisions. That’s what Yellowfin 6.2 is all about.”
Updates you’ll love
But we’re not just changing the way you use BI. We’re enhancing the features we know you already love. Find out how we’re:
- Helping you get the answers faster by making dashboards more intuitive and functionally rich
- Adding new chart types and visualization functionality to make your reports sleeker and even easier to interpret
- Introducing UI enhancements to boost interactivity, search, navigation and maintain that fresh, clean look you love
- Making report creation and exploration faster and easier
- Working with more data sources and types to support your Big Data analytics needs
Explore BARC’s The BI Survey 12
Yellowfin has been identified as the leading Dashboard and SME Projects vendor in the BARC’s (Business Applications Research Center’s) The BI Survey 12 – the world’s largest end-user BI study. Check out the details and download a free summary of the results HERE >
At Yellowfin, we’re passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is the most easy to use, manage, integrate and embed BI solution on the market. Learn More >
We look forward to seeing you there. Register now to avoid disappointment!
The team at Yellowfin