Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Yellowfin home page comes blank

I have intalled the Yellowfin but the home page http://localhost:8080/ comes as blank. I installed the prerequisites as well.

Would you please advise?
Hello Leila,

Could you tell us the steps you're taking when starting up Yellowfin?
What version of Yellowfin did you install?

Also, during installation, did you specify 8080 as the access port, or something else?

Hear from you soon,

Kind Regards,

Danny
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I have installed yellowfin 7.1. And I have started the yellowfin through services.

Yes, I specified the port 8080 in installation.

Look forward hearing from you.

Cheers,
Leila
Hi Leila,

Just wondering if you could take a look at our Support document for starting up Yellowfin.

Let me know if following these instructions still result in the same issue.

Kind regards,

Danny
Hi,

Thank you. But I tried exactly the same steps. Ive just done it again and still the same issue!
Hi,

Thank you. But I tried exactly the same steps. Ive just done it again and still the same issue!
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi Leila,

Could we ask you to zip all the log files in your Yellowfin/appserver/logs folder, and email them to support@yellowfin.bi, referencing this Forum Post. We'll take a look at your log files and see what's causing the problem.

Kind Regards,

Danny
Hi Danny,

Thank you. I have just emailed the logs.

Cheers,
Leila.