Miss our Cloud BI Best Practices Webinar series?
Well, don’t sweat it! We thoughtfully recorded the Webinar for your on-demand viewing pleasure.
Cloud BI Best Practices Webinar recording
Cloud BI Best Practices Webinar presentation slides
And, we uploaded the slide deck to Slideshare; allowing you to move through the presentation at your own pace.
Download the presentation slides HERE >
Amazon and Yellowfin are offering free $125 Amazon Web Services (AWS) credit vouchers to help you embark on your cloud analytics journey today. For details, and to claim yours, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started with Yellowfin on the AWS Marketplace today for free. For more information, GO HERE >
Are you considering a cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) deployment? You’re not alone.
The global cloud analytics market will grow from $5.25 billion at the end of 2013 to $16.52 billion by 2018, according to a recent MarketsandMarkets study – Cloud Analytics Market: Global Advancements, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018). That’s a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.8% over the forecast period.
Watch this Cloud BI Best Practice Webinar to:
- Discover the commercial and technological features and implementation strategies you need to successfully deliver pervasive cloud-based BI
- Learn from successful Cloud BI use cases
- Find out how you can get started with best practice cloud-based BI today
And why do we have the authority to speak about Cloud BI best practices? Because Yellowfin has been the top ranked Dashboard and Ad-hoc Reporting vendor in Cloud BI in BARC’s The BI Survey, the largest annual study of BI users, for the last three years in a row.
– Founder and CEO of BARC, Dr Carsten Bange
Like to find out more?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information. If you haven’t yet had a personalized demonstration of Yellowfin 7.1, or you want to have a chat about deploying a Cloud BI solution with Yellowfin , simply register your details HERE >
To get started with Yellowfin today, simply visit www.yellowfinbi.com and click “Try It Free”.
Discover how we’re striving to deliver you the most accessible and engaging Cloud BI possible. Visit our cloud analytics feature page HERE >
Benefits and drivers of Cloud BI
Best practice Cloud BI deployments can deliver many benefits, including:
- Enhanced scalability and flexibility: Easily meet growing demand and scale up and down as workload fluctuates – only ever use what you need
- Faster, seamless, deployment: Get your BI environment up and running in minutes, not months
- Easier access for anyone, anywhere, anytime: Easily deliver BI to any device or platform – “cloud analytics services are easily scalable, allowing enterprises to include anyone with an authentic email ID in their BI solution” (MarketsandMarkets)
- Lower operating costs and total cost of ownership: Remove the day-to-day strain of managing and maintaining your BI environment – “cloud BI lowers both the system resources required for support and significantly reduces the full-time employee equivalent count” (Nucleus Research)
- Optimized IT resources: Free internal IT resources to work on innovative value-add projects that assist business to drive demand
- Reduced delays and bottlenecks: Give IT the time they need to respond to report development and enhancement requests
- Easier connection to cloud-based data: “As more data sources move to the cloud, it makes more sense to also adopt cloud BI solutions because that’s where the data is” (Gartner Research Director, Joao Tapadinhas)
Gartner has listed system costs and complexity, as well as lack of responsiveness to user needs for faster and more functional data analysis, as key barriers to broad analytics adoption. Additionally, Gartner also found that more than 70% of enterprise IT budgets are spent on operations and maintenance.
Best practice Cloud BI has the power to change these facts, and significantly enhance the value of business analytics.
– BARC’s The BI Survey 14
Yellowfin and Cloud BI
With more than one million end users, Yellowfin has been ranked by BARC’s The BI Survey as the top Ad-hoc Reporting and Dashboard vendor in Cloud BI for the last three years in a row.
As a 100% browser-based solution, with no thick client, Yellowfin was built from the ground-up for cloud-based deployment. Easily deliver a secure multi-tenant BI environment and seamlessly scale throughout the enterprise.
Yellowfin provides the scalability big BI deployments demand, able to be clustered on multiple servers to cater for thousands of concurrent users, enable high availability and load balancing. Yellowfin’s flexible subscription-based licensing model also means it’s commercially as well as technologically scalable, allowing you to go from hundreds to millions of users.
We look forward to speaking with you further about making Cloud BI easy.