Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Doubling of numbers on the Y axis

Hello,

We are working in YF version 7.1 build 20150922. We have a simple report there with combination chart which shows two metrics by hours during 1 day. The problem is sometime on the Y axis appear double numbers
(see please a red area on the screen shot). There is no any changes in the data or in the report, it is happens sometimes without any reason only in the chart. The numbers in the table looks correct.

Thank you!

Regards,
Tina
Hi Tina,

Sorry for the delayed response.
That does look bad and definitely not correct.

You say 'sometimes' so wondering if it's the same report, but depending on data returned you get duplicates?

If so, it would be good to see the raw data where it works, and where it doesn't as there will be something there we can identify and replicate here in the office, then re-test it on a more recent version for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions on sending across this data.

Thanks,
David
Hi David,

Thank you for the answer. Yes, this issue is happening periodically with the same report. I am not sure I understood you correctly but in the attached file please find the table (extract) which I used for creating that report with report data from the day when was the doubling of numbers on the Y axis (2016_07_27) and from yesterday (2016_08_01) when the numbers was correct.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thank you!
Tina
Hi David,

Do you have any updates for me about this question please?

Thank you.

Tina