Yellowfin 6 is focused on making Yellowfin’s Business Intelligence (BI) solution even easier, and enabling non-technical business users with the ability to perform sophisticated data analysis and report building functions.
The release achieves this through:
- A new native application for the iPad that delivers consumer-oriented mobile reporting and analytics
- An upgraded User Interface (UI) for improved navigation and better user experience
- Better and more intuitive data analysis
- A new in-app ‘inbox’ to improve information sharing
- Dashboard syndication
New native application for the iPad
A new native application for the iPad that delivers a unique consumer-oriented mobile reporting and analytics experience, and includes:
- A compelling and intuitive UI
- The ability to comment on and email reports
- Offline mode
To learn more, please view the following resources:
Upgraded UI: Improved navigation and user experience
Yellowfin 6 includes a restyled consumer-oriented UI that offers enhanced navigability, usability and interactivity, and empowers business users with the ability to perform independent report building. Notable points include:
- New report filter widgets
- Enhanced drag and drop report building
- Restyled menu bar and menu options
- New report preview options
Better data analysis
Major upgrades to Yellowfin’s drill capabilities make it easier to obtain deeper, faster insight. New additions include:
- Drill anywhere capability
- Multiple drill through report prompt
New in-app ‘inbox’
Yellowfin 6 includes a new in-app ‘inbox’ to improve information sharing.
Improved content syndication: Easily share BI content, analysis and insight
Yellowfin 6 empowers users to embed fully interactive dashboards wherever they are needed for decision-making. Users simply copy and paste a YouTube-style piece of script into third party platforms and applications.
Where to next?
Yellowfin 6 is available from Friday 9 December.