Webinar event: Data visualization best practices
Business Intelligence (BI) investment is booming. And, the amount of data available for reporting and analysis is skyrocketing.
So, it’s never been harder, or more important, to quickly uncover and communicate the actionable insights within your data. But, how do you separate the gold from the guff, and deliver value from your BI deployment?
Register for this Webinar event – data visualization best practices – and learn how to choose, design and deliver the best visualizations to effectively communicate the significance of your metrics and trends to your BI users.
When and How
There are three hour-long Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 31 May 2016 for your convenience.
And, as a Webinar attendee, you’ll automatically receive a complimentary copy of Yellowfin’s latest data visualization best practices whitepaper – just for turning up!
But seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
Register for a session now by clicking on a link below:
Tuesday, 31 May, 2016, 2:00PM – 3:00PM, Australia EST
Webinar 2 (Best time for Europe)
Tuesday, 31 May, 2016, 10:00AM – 11:00AM, London BST (British Summer Time)
Webinar 3 (Best time for Americas)
Tuesday, 31 May, 2016, 4:00PM – 5:00PM, New York EDT
Please note: After registering, we’ll send you a confirmation email containing information about joining your chosen Webinar.
Following the Webinar, attendees will also receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
Discover the top 7 data visualization best practices
Attend the Webinar series and discover how to:
- Choose the right chart type for your metrics, message and audience
- Make your critical data points stand out and speak for themselves
- Select styling and formatting options that enhance information absorption
- Add clarity to your charts with contextual aids and annotations
- Efficiently communicate the key takeaways of your charts
- Make your charts interactive to enable quick discovery of insights
- Make your visualizations shareable to inform and influence more people
We look forward to seeing you there.
The team at Yellowfin