Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Broadcast Status

Hi,

Currently YF does not provide an option to check the status of broadcast instances.
Can we have a feature where we can check the status without editing it?

Thanks,
Dhrati
Hi Dhrati,

In the Admin console we do have a Schedule Management page, which allows you to review the status of your broadcasts.

I have included a link to our wiki which includes information about Schedule Management.

I hope this provides the function and information you need but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Katie
Hi Katie,

Thanks you so much for your quick response. The option above is at the admin level, is there any option to check the broadcast status at the report level since the designers do not have admin access. It would be of great help if we can have this option at the report level.

Best Regards,
Dhrati
Hi Dhrati,

Thank you for the extra information on your request.

I have had a look if this can be added at the role settings but it looks like this is restricted to admin. I have looked into our existing Enhancement Requests and there is an existing task (TASK ID: 111346) for this function to be added to allow different roles to access the Schedule Management.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist further.

Kind Regards,
Katie