Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Dropdwon Filter Width

Is it possible to increase the width of the filter drop down? For example, the date selector time display is cut off in the attached picture.

Forum image
Hi Dicky,

I hope all is well,

Having looked into this, we can't actually change the width of the filter drop down, as this is the default 'set' size that is used within Yellowfin.

I checked the Filter Formatting options and the only options that it gives you with regards to 'width' was Default, Medium and Long, although this only made changes to the filter box itself.

See images below:

Forum image

Forum image

Going forward I can put this forward as a Enhancement Request if this is the direction that you would like to take this, although I can't guarantee an ETA.

I await your reply.

Regards,
Mark

Hi, the long format setting doesn't help. It only changes the layout so that the label doesn't get cut off.

Here is the long format example, and notice my list item are still cut off.

Forum image

Is there a way to change the CSS that would increase the width, or enable horizontal scrollbar?

Hi Dicky,

Unfortunately this option is not available within the CSS side, so going forward the only solution to this is for me to continue and go ahead and put this forward as an Enhancement Request.

With this I can't give an exact ETA although this will be passed on to the Dev Team so they can investigate further.

I do hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark