Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Field Status reflecting blank

Hi,

I tried editing an existing view and rename the existing field on 2nd sheet but the status of the field is reflecting blank, if i give the status manually and save the field all the other field's status gets change to blank. This is a very strange behavior. It generally use to reflect in draft mode when we do any modification in the field and once we save it the status gets change to Active mode without affect other fields status. Please find the attached screenshot where the field status is neither draft not active.

Please look into it on high priority.

We are using Yellowfin 7.1 Nov patch

Thanks,
Dhrati
Hi,

Could you please respond on the above issue with high importance as its very risky to edit the view and do the modification on any fields since the other fields might gets into blank status mode and then we manually have to change the status of each fields.

Thanks,
Dhrati
Hi Dhrati,

I've been trying to reproduce this issue over here, I am using the same build of Yellowfin 7.1 as you but I am not able to reproduce the issue. So, in this type of situation we have to ask you to upgrade to the latest build of Yellowfin (20150123) and see if that resolves the issue, and if it doesn't then we'll have to ask you for a dump of your Yellowfin config DB and also the schema of your data source (we don't need the data, just a script to create the necessary tables, columns etc.)

regards,
Dave