Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

GETEXPORTDEPENDENCIES contract

Hi - Can anyone shed light on why the following SOAP message is failing for the GETEXPORTDEPENDCIES web service? The service is successful when I don't pass in any contentResources, but that' not very useful.

[code]

>

RPTCATEGORY

GETEXPORTDEPENDENCIES
super
trooper

[/code]

Here's the response for the above:

[code]

soapenv:Server.userException
java.lang.ArrayStoreException: java.lang.String

tuna.pcc.com

[/code]
Follow up - I also tried the web service call with the following in the contentResources element as specified in the documentation. These elements were taken from what was returned by executing TESTIMPORTDEPENDENCIES. I've posted the complete web service call for completeness and the response.

[code]

>

All Reports
Items that go into this category will be visible from the EHR for the purposes of our pilot.

PILOT

GETEXPORTDEPENDENCIES
super
trooper

[/code]

... and the response

[code]

soapenv:Server.userException
java.lang.ArrayStoreException: java.lang.String

tuna.pcc.com

[/code]
Hi Mike,

I think the error may be due to the way the contentResources parameter is being specified.

I have attached the raw SOAP request that is generated when using the java web service api - the syntax is quite different from your request above, but it may shed some light.

FYI you can enable a trace of all SOAP request and response XML by editing the file Yellowfin/appserver/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd and uncommenting this section:

[code]

[/code]

This will log all requests and responses to the file Yellowfin/appserver/logs/axis.log
This can be useful for debugging, but the log file can get quite big so it should be turned off when you're done.

Thanks,
Steve
Hi Mike,

I think your response to your other thread is also valid in this case - adding an additional tag around the contentResource fields seems to fix the problem, eg:

[code]

>

RPTCATEGORY

GETEXPORTDEPENDENCIES
super
trooper

[/code]

Thanks,
Steve