Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Google Analytics – Multiple Site

Hi - we like the google analytics connector, thank you for making that available. We look forward to more connectors.

We have a question when using google analytics that hope you can assist. I know you can do one site a time. Is there any way to establish multiple? we have 10 sites to report on, I wonder what it the best work around.

Here is the error I received when I am trying to add another google Analytics connector. Thanks!

Error Message:
400 Bad Request { "error" : "invalid_grant", "error_description" : "Code was already redeemed." }
Hi Tony,

Hope you're well - glad you like the analytics connector. :-)

You can connect to multiple sites. The best thing to do is to make sure that the email account you are using to connect to them has been allowed on all 10 of the sites.

Then when creating the data source connection delete everything except 1 Website and 1 Profile ID from the Website and Profile ID boxes.
Now, create a new data source connection, you will need to request access again using the Authorize analytics button and generate a new token - then delete everything out of the Website and Profile ID boxes again, except the new site you want to add - continue to repeat this process.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Cadell.