Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Individual row format

Hi

On a table is it possible to highlight/format (eg different font/border/colour etc) a selected entire row (with multiple fields) based on a conditional format for one field.

EG I might have 3 fields as column headers called GROUP, ACTUAL, BUDGET - I then might have 3 GROUP values called A,B,C (with associated number values for ACTUAL/BUDGET) - I want to highlight/format the whole row "B"(eg including columns ACTUAL/BUDGET) based on the condition GROUP = "B".

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting us on the forum.

There is an existing enhancement request (TASK ID: 91661) to allow users to highlight a particular row. I have added your comments to highlight we have had further requests for this function.

In the interim you can use Advanced Conditional Formatting but you will need to apply this to each column (for example: set cell colour to red when Group = B).

If you have any questions or I can assist further with this request, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Katie
Hi Paul,

Apologise, in my previous post I forgot to include a link to our wiki, regarding Advanced Conditional Formatting.

Kind Regards,
Katie