1. User logs-in into custom login page
2. Custom authentication and authorization API�s are invoked for validating the user and determining his Role/privileges [User Authentication & Authorization]
3. If this is the first time a user is logging in, and it�s a valid user, we add him to Yellowfin using addUser API [User synchronisation]
4. Enable single sign on by invoking the loginNoPassword API, which generates a unique session Id for the user [Single Sign on]
5. The user is redirected to Yellowfin logon URL with session token, which skips Yellowfin authentication and starts the user�s session [URL Redirection]
Attached document describes in brief of how we have implemented it currently.
Client side custom login :
Apologizes for the long delay on this one. Upon review of your outline, there are no glaring issues
to your process. Have you been able to test this in a dev environment?
And, just in case you haven't reviewed the latest Wiki page
that reviews SSO, I have attached it for your review.
Please let us know if there is anything else that you need regarding this topic and we will attempt to assist you in a more timely manner.