Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Is there something causing this YF web interface

Hi there.

I am trying to provide some support for a new client. The client's Yellowfin development instance was installed by a third party on Microsoft SQL Server.

Could you please tell me if there is something causing the Yellowfin web interface to look like the attached? I have provided 2 screenshots in the attached Word document. The first is my own demo instance; the second is the client's development instance.

Before I advise them of anything that can be done, are you able to tell me what might be wrong?

If you need any more information please would you let me know and I'll take it back to the client.

Thanks.

Paul
Hi Paul,

This looks quite odd. Is this how their instance has always displayed?
Have they attempted to restart their YF service to see if resolves the issue?

I have seen this similar layout on occasion when on the YF website and it
is usually because of a browser caching issue.

Which browser are they using?

Please let us know and we can take a closer look at this for you.

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi Kyle.

Thank you. It seems to be happening on IE and Chrome on Windows. Safari on my Mac is fine. So it looks like a browser caching issue.

Thanks very much.

Paul
This is a good article & good site.Thank you for sharing this article. It is help us following categorize:
healthcare, e commerce, programming, multi platform,inventory management, cloud-based solutions, it consulting, retail, manufacturing, CRM, technology means, digital supply chain management, Delivering high-quality service for your business applications,
Solutions for all Industries,packaged applications,business applications, Web services, data migration
Business intelligence, Business Development, Software Development etc.

Our address:
2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-364-1799

prologic-corp
[size="24">wow, that inventory management stuff sounds great!

and it looks like you're just around the corner from us! We definitely wanna hire ya....what's your email address?
[/size]