Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Issue with Auto run on load or Reset option with Date Filter on Dashboard

Hi,

I am facing strange problem with dashboard with autorun on load and need your assistance please. Below is my issue

I have 2 reports on my Dashboard where as Each report has its own drill through reports. Each report has Date filter and by default date range is "CurrentDate - 1 months and CurrentDate+ 0 months". I have mapped filters correctly to drill through reports.

My problem here is - when I am running the dashboard with auto run on load or reset option, when I go to drill through report from dashboard and return back to Dashboard, Value at date filter is being changed (current date-1 Day and current date) inside SQL.

But on Dashboard filter it is showing as 'current date-1 month and current date'. But if we view the report, then we can see the Date is changed (Current date-1day) in filter parameters and SQL statement.

Somehow the date range is changing from "currentdate-1 month" to "currentdate-1 Day" if we go through drillthorugh and comes back to Dashboard. So the data shown is different when we drill through and comes back to dashboard.

This issue is with first time with autorun or reset button at any time, if you click on "GO" button, there will be no issue.

you can replicate issue with dashboard having 2 or more reports.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Can you please look at the issue.

Thanks
Jhansi
Hi Jhansi,

Thank you for the question, and apologies for the delay in responding to this query. This one seems to have slipped through the cracks!

Do you think you could let us know which version/build of Yellowfin you are using and possibly provide some screenshots demonstrating what you are experiencing so that we may try to replicate this in our test environments?

To check the build of Yellowfin that you are using go to System Information under Administration > Admin Console > System Information. The version of Yellowfin is listed next to Application Version.

Thanks in advance for gathering this information and hopefully we can have an answer to you soon!

Kind Regards,

Dustin