Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Limited ‘Horizontal Rotate Axis Label’ options in 2D Line Charts

Hi,

We're using simple 2D line chart and for the Horizontal Rotate Axis Label settings, we see only two drop down options i.e. Standard & 90 Up as follows:

Forum image

But, while using 3D line charts using the same data, we're able to get few more options under the same Horizontal Rotate Axis Label settings, as follows:

Forum image

Kindly let us know if this is the default setting for the 2D line charts or are we missing any options.

Regards,
Prateek
Hello Prateek,

I've just quickly tested this in the latest version of 7.1 and am unable to replicate what you are seeing.
My options to Rotate Axis Labels is the same for both the Line chart and the 3D Line chart.

What version and build of YF are you seeing this in?
Are there any other settings that are different when you are toggling between the two chart options?

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi,

We discovered the following for 2D Line Chart:
We are using Line chart and in that we enabled the time series and now the issue is, we are not getting all the 4 Options in Horizontal Axis Rotate Axis Label, here I have attached the screenshots.

Rotate Axis Label options for Time series Enabled Chart
Forum image

Rotate Axis Labels for Time Series off
Forum image

How do we get all the 4 "Rotate Axis" options irrespective of Time Series?

Regards,
Prateek
Hello Prateek,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I am now able to replicate what you have outlined. I have raised this as an enhancement (204924) under your org name for this functionality to be considered in a future build of the product. Unfortunately I cannot comment on when this might be looked at.

Thank you,

Kyle