Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Multichart Export to PDF

Hi all,

we got a question. We have some multichart reports which we can't export to PDF, the button just does not react. But sharing them per email and PDF seems to be working fine.

Is that a known issue/expected behaviour?

We would also like to know, when or if the multichart canvas is fully supported in other types of exports?

Thank you and best regards,
Ingo
Hello Ingo,

Can I confirm that you've already emailed Yellowfin Support about this matter? Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Danny

Hi Danny,

I think, that was a different problem, where we have problems getting back into the chart canvas edit mode.

Regards,
Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for the confirmation. Some questions for you...

* Are you running YF 7.1 20141223 ?

* What browser were you using? Have you tested this with a different browser?

* Is the " Export To PDF " link unresponsive, or the " Export " button?

* Does the Role the user is assigned to have the appropriate access to Export PDF's?

Hear from you soon,

Danny
Hi Danny,

- We are using build 7.1 20141223.
- I tried Firefox an Chrome.
- The Export button within the pdf-export is unresponsive.
- I could export a report without a multi chart canvas without a problem (the problem seems to arise with all multi chart reports)

Regards,
Ingo
Hi Ingo,

Using YF 7.1 20141223, I created a multi-chart report using Ski Team data, attempted to export the PDF, and was able to replicate the issue with the Export button being unresponsive.

However, I exported the report and imported it into the latest 20150123 build, and could not replicate the Export button problem ( a fix was applied to the latest build regarding PDF exports ).

Can you upgrade your YF instance to the latest build, and let me know if the problem persists.

Kind Regards,

Danny
Yes, the newest build works.

Regards,
Ingo