Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Multiple Reports in Storyboard

Hi,

I am trying to create a Storyboard slide with two different sets of reports appearing side by side. Basically I'm trying to replicate what I've created below PowerPoint:

Forum image

However, with Storyboard it appears that I'm only restricted to dragging one report into the content placeholder:

Forum image

Is there any way that I can change the layout of my slide such that I can add two rich content, rather than the above i.e. restricted to only adding one rich content and one text placeholder?

The reason I'm asking is because the two charts I'm trying to add come from two very different data sources. Hence, Multi-Chart is not an option.

I've tried using the Co-display method, sadly only the parent report is displayed on the slide (and not the child report).

Could this be done at an admin level? (I only have report writing privileges in my organisation)

Many thanks in advance,
Davros
Good Afternoon Davros,

Hope you are well,

I have been looking in to this request and I am sorry to say that at this moment in time this functionality is not available. I can put in a enhancement request to see if this would be possible in future releases.

Please let me know how you would like me to proceed with this request?

Thanks

Adam
Hi Adam,

Yes, it would be really appreciated if you could put this as an enhancement request.

Is there a way that I can track the progress of this request?

Thanks!
Davros