new installation
16 September, 2014
just installed YF into windows R2008
all of sudden the Dashboard items show and then disappear...only part of the dash disappears - like chart for example - see image
Does seem to be only the tutorial ones though - not one of the the new reports I just embedded
I assumed RAM so upgraded from small to medium 4 gig ram (its on 64 bit though) AWS instance....much faster but did not resolve this issue..
thanks
Thanks for sending your question through and sorry you are experiencing some difficulties!
Can you try to send a screenshot through again of what the Dashboard looks like??
Did you install YF 7.1??
Cheers,
Kyle
thanks - yes I believe latest install
will respond accordingly.
We will take a look at the attached image and see what we can find out.
Thanks,
Kyle
we also just added new dash via API method...
<script src="http://54.252.158.166:8080/JsAPI?dashUUID=6fbc25f9-5c80-44dc-9b64-
88694587dd54&elementId=myDashDiv&username=cs@turnkeyhospitality.com.au&password=ilikeyellowbi"
type="text/javascript">
Can I confirm integrating like this will NOT let us use the TAB option inside our apps?
we would have to integrate another way or create tabs in our HTML
thanks
ill change pass :)!
no idea what happened here thanks..