Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

“Oh no! An error has occurred…..” java.lang.Exception: Source record is DELETED

Hi,

I am getting a consistent error that is popping up now wherever i am in YF. Only came recently, here it is from the logs.

Has anyone encountered this before and any ideas how to resolve? This seems to do with source data it cannot find, and occurs when try to create a new dashboard or load certain reports.

YF:2015-02-20 09:13:24:ERROR (MIReportProcess:loadReportDefinition) - Error: java.lang.Exception: Source record is DELETED: 53221
YF:2015-02-20 09:13:24:ERROR (AjaxAction:execute) - Error caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear that you are running into this error while trying to create new dashboards or load specific reports.

Getting to the bottom of this error will require a bit of research.

If possible could you ZIP up and send your entire Yellowfin log folder located at /appserver/logs, your environment details found by navigating in your browser to http://:/info.jsp, and screenshots of the error occurring to support@yellowfin.bi?

Also, any extra screenshots/information regarding how the dashboard and reports are being configured would be helpful.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Dustin Levasseur

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4
Hi DUstin,

I have attached logs from the date i logged the bug (although it still persists, and the other requested.

Please let me know if there's any other info you need.

Some more info is below, hope it helps:

For the dashboard, the error come up right after one selects CREATE DASHBOARD>STANDARD TAB and the page loads (image:Dash_error_1). You can close the page error, however the side nav cannot load any reports, it just says "LOADING". (image:Dash_cannot_load_reports).

For reports pretty much all of them that I tried to access the error pops up (error_pic_3). When you close the error you can carry on using the report fine though.

Here's an updated set of logs from today
Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately your images didn't come through. Could you please send all of your images and zip files to support@yellowfin.bi so we can troubleshoot your problem through our CRM? You can reference this forum post in your email.

Thank you in advance and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Dustin Levasseur

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4