Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Problems with exporting freehand-SQL reports in YF 7.1

I've made some freehand-SQL reports and put them in a dashboard.
Now I have 2 problems when trying to export them to an XML file with "Administration - Export".

Problem 1: After selecting my dashboard for export and clicking Next, Yellowfin displays the usual list of items (reports and such) that the dashboard depends on.
The problem is that it forgets to list the freehand-SQL reports. (Everything else seems to be present, including normal reports.)

Problem 2: As a workaround for problem 1, I tried exporting the freehand-SQL reports separately. Of course, the reports also depend on other items, like a data source and content categories. And I'd like to export those items along with the freehand-SQL report.
But now the problem is that Yellowfin displays no dependencies at all.

It would be good to fix these 2 problems.
Hi Gert,

Thank you for raising this with us.

I have had a look into this for you and it looks like we have an existing Product Defect:152929. This task highlights that when the report itself is exported non of the dependencies are offered. I have replicated your experience of adding it to a dashboard and it then not being available for export. I have added these details to the existing support task.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Katie