Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Scatter Chart – Display of Wrong Month in charts

Hi,

We are using Scatter chart in our Report, but here the Horizontal Axis Label is showing from May-2015 to July-2015, but as shown below we have data from April-2015 to june-2015.
For that June-2015 Value we are Seeing July-2015 in X-Axis Label (shown in Green)

Here are the screenshots for the same:

Our Data:

Forum image

Output:

Forum image

Kindly let us know if we are missing any setting.

Regards,
Prateek
Hi Prateek,

Thanks for sending this in and apologies for the delay in responding!

I just wanted to let you know that I've tried to replicate what you are experiencing in the September build of Yellowfin but I have been unable to so far. I'm wondering if you can provide some additional info?

1. Which version/build of Yellowfin are you using. To check the build of Yellowfin you are using go to System Information under Administration > Admin Console > System Information. The version of Yellowfin is listed next to Application Version.

2. Also, could you tell us a little bit about the field 'Month Year'? Is this an individual date field that has been converted to MMM YYYY format or is this a VARCHAR field? Any additional information you can provide regarding this field is helpful.

3. Lastly, could you let us know which database you are using to store your data?

Thank you in advance for gathering this additional info. Hopefully we can find a resolution for you soon!

Kind Regards,

Dustin