Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Staff Performance by Hour

Hi

I am trying to create a chart of daily staff sales performance broken down by hour. However, I am having some problems with the scaling of the horizontal axis.

Forum image

As you can see, because there is no sales happening between 9:00 and 10:00 yesterday, the hour 9 and 10 do not appear on horizontal axis. The same thing happens with hour 13 and 16. The hour column is extracted from the time stamp on each transaction so if there is no transaction happening between a certain period, the hour won't appear. I wonder if there is a way to display the hours from 9:00 to 20:00 regardless if there is a transaction during that period or not?

Could you help with this please?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Eddie
Hi Eddie,

I recreated your data, but I was able to get the chart to account for each hour:

Forum image

My table for my chart looks like this:

Forum image

Could you let me know what your table looks like? I have a feeling you have null values for some of your hours which is why your hours aren't being represented.

Also, which version of Yellowfin are you using? To check the build of Yellowfin you are using go to System Information under Administration > Admin Console > System Information. The version of Yellowfin is listed next to Application Version.

I look forward to hearing more and helping you find a solution.

Cheers,

Dustin

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4