Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Tabbed section with 1sec refresh frequency

We have created a report which uses tabbed section.

However, when setting 1sec refresh frequency for this report, we can select another tab but this only displays for 1sec before returning back to the first tab. The second or other tabs cannot be selected and shown.

Is there a configuration setting / work around for this?

Thanks
Hello Stelios,

Can we ask which version and build of YF you are using? E.g. 7.1, 20150528?

Can we also get a screenshot of your report in the output stage along with the Refresh Frequency?

Forum image

Forum image

Thank you very much,

Kyle

Hi Kyle

Application Version: 7.1
Build: 20150501

I added the report to one of my dashboard tabs and set the refresh frequency as shown in refresh_frequency.png - not in the report settings.

When I then selected 'sales' tab on the report it went back to 'default' tab after 1 second which makes it impossible to view data of 'sales' queue as shown in report.png.

One thing I've noticed is that on some systems that use v. 6.3 (build 20130829) it's been working as expected - you can view selected tab as long as you like with refresh frequency of 1sec.

Thanks
Hi Stelios,

Thank you for providing the additional information and clarification. I've been able to replicate this the latest version
and build of YF. I have set this up as a defect (199066) to be addressed by our Dev team. You will get a separate email
on this.

Regards,

Kyle
Hi Kyle

Any idea when this defect will be fixed in the future?

I am asking this because a few of our customers have been complaining and would like to know if this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks
Hello Stelios,

I have forwarded your question to the level II / Dev to see if they can provide an answer. I will monitor
for a response and update this post accordingly.

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi Stelios,

Apologizes for the delay. Still trying to get some information for you on this task.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Kyle

Hi Stelios,

It looks like the Senior Support is trying to push this one in for the September release, but no guarantee. I will keep you updated.

Thank you,

Kyle

Thanks for the update Kyle.