Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

trend line in series selection

Hi,

1. could I get an explanation of how the trend line in the series selection is calculated?

2. in the dashboard on edit mode I don't have an Horizontal editing option. and I on the view mode I don't have the horizontal scroll...

Thanks In Advance!
Tal
Hi Tal,

Extremely sorry for the delayed response.
We are in the process of replacing the forum, so losing track of posts will soon be a thing of the past.

In terms of your queries;

1. See screenshot below for info on this, and let me know if this doesn't cover what you're after.

Forum image

2. I'm not sure why you would have scroll bars on either of these pages.
Can you please provide some screens to help me understand where you're seeing this and hopefully it might also explain why.
On this, do you get this in all browsers, and only when zoomed in/out etc..

Thanks,
David
Hi David,

Thanks for your answer- better late than never :)

regarding the second part-
when using 2 charts on one report and adding this report to a dashboard, in some cases would cut the report chart instead of adding an option to scroll left and right to see the full report view on the dashboard.

attached is a picture showing that-

Forum image

we get this on all browsers, usually when the setting of the tool is less than 100%.

but you can see that the top report view has a left-right scroll bar, but the bottom does not.

Thanks,
Tal
Hi David,

Thanks for your answer- better late than never :)

regarding the second part-
when using 2 charts on one report and adding this report to a dashboard, in some cases would cut the report chart instead of adding an option to scroll left and right to see the full report view on the dashboard.

attached is a picture showing that-

Forum image

we get this on all browsers, usually when the setting of the tool is less than 100%.

but you can see that the top report view has a left-right scroll bar, but the bottom does not.

Thanks,
Tal