Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Viewing Export Settings Dialogue Box

Hi. I am aware of a 7.0 environment that is not displaying the Export Settings when attempting to export a report. I am prompted with these settings in a 7.1 environment per the screenshot below, however these settings are not displayed in the 7.0 environment (screenshot below displays the options when Excel.xls is selected). Why would these settings display in one environment, and not in another?

Forum image
Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your question on the forum.

A possible reason why you are not seeing the �Keep Formatting� in your 7 environment is due to the patch you are using. I have just searched our support tasks for you and can see that we added the feature to 7 in April, this means patches before this will not have the feature.

I hope this answers your query but if you have further questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Katie
Thanks Katie. Where do we obtain the latest patch? Is it one of the options located in the software section of the Support portal (Updater vs. Full, etc.)?
Hi Steve,

Glad I could help.

Yes that is correct, if you head to support you will find the latest patches and there will be the option to upgrade or do a full install.

Forum image

I have also included a link, which is worth reviewing before you upgrade. If you scroll down it explains how to prepare for an upgrade: How do I upgrade?

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Katie