Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Yellowfin report list

Hello,

Is it possible to extract a full list of all the reports that are in the Yellowfin environment?
For example, I want to show a customer a list of all their 100+ reports that they have (draft and active) so that we can remove any that they don't need anymore.
I understand that I can go through the report list in YF, but that is only by pages, I'd like a full list.

Thanks,
Angelo
Hi Angelo,

There are actually two ways you can do this.

1. You could consider downloading usage reports from the Yellowfin Marketplace. Usage reports enable report writers to query and build reports against the Yellowfin configuration database.

From the Marketplace, click on Prebuilt Content, and download the Content Audit reports. Installation instructions are contained within the Content Audit download.

2. Alternatively you could run the following SQL query against your Yellowfin Configuration database. This will return a list of active reports:

[code]SELECT * FROM reportheader WHERE reportstatuscode = 'OPEN' AND rolecode = 'OPERATIONAL'; [/code]

Hopefully one of these solutions is what you are looking for. If you need any more information regarding either please feel free to let me know.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Dustin

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4

Thank you very much. I will try there now.

Angelo