Global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, and Actian Corporation, pioneers of the record-breaking analytical database Vectorwise, will host a series of Webinars, Tuesday 8 May Australian EST.
The Mobile Business Intelligence Best Practices Webinars will explore the intensification of enterprise mobility and dissect the major trends and non-negotiable best practices of Mobile BI.
“Attendees will learn about the forces driving the development of mobile analytics and how to successfully harness Mobile BI to advantage their organization, minus the undue cost and complications of traditional vendor offerings,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie.
Rabie said Webinar participants would learn:
- The latest trends shaping enterprise mobility and Mobile BI
- Why Mobile BI is different from traditional BI
- How to avoid costly mistakes in deploying Mobile BI
- How to ensure the success of their Mobile BI deployment
Rabie said the Webinar series would suit organizations that:
- Want fast and easy answers to business questions anywhere, anytime
- Want to respond to changes in their business environment quickly
- Want to create BI content once and access it from any device without further complication or cost
“If the ability to empower more people with understandable and actionable information in shorter time frames is important to you and your business, then this Webinar is a must,” said Vectorwise General Manager, Fred Gallagher.
There are three concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 8 May Australian EST.
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia. Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. www.yellowfinbi.com
About Actian: Incite Action
Actian Corporation is the first to unveil a cloud development platform for building Action Apps. Action Apps are lightweight consumer-style applications that automate business actions triggered by real-time changes in data. Actian products incite action at more than 10,000 customers worldwide by driving their mission critical workloads and providing rapid action insights to their data. Actian is headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and Melbourne. Stay connected with Actian Corporation on Facebook and Twitter.
For further information, interviews and images or product demonstration, please contact:
- Lachlan James, Communications Manager, Yellowfin on +61 3 9090 0454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Ryan, Marketing Manager, Actian on +61 3 8530 1722 or email@example.com