Miss Yellowfin’s Embedded BI Best Practices Webinar series?
Relax. It’s ok – we’ve thoughtfully recorded the presentation and made the slides available for download!
Webinar presentation slides
What will you learn?
More organizations, from across more industries, are seeking the ability to track, measure and manage their business processes. They’re looking to report on, analyze and present their organizational data in a range of formats, to help identify trends and opportunities, and support fundamental decision-making.
You can support that need by integrating reporting and analytics functionality into your existing software applications. And, you can do it painlessly, without having to spend all your time developing and supporting it.
This Webinar outlines how to:
- Identify the Business Intelligence (BI) features you require to successfully embed reporting and analytic capabilities into your existing software suite and exceed customer expectations
- Take your new analytic module to market quickly and win new business
- Successfully introduce BI to your customers and end-users in a way that stimulates interest, adoption and delivers value quickly
“It’s no secret that demand for reporting and analytics capabilities has spread across enterprise, and even customer-oriented, software throughout almost all major industries,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “However, a degree of mystery and confusion still obscures the processes and features required to effectively and efficiently integrate analytical functionality into existing software applications.
“This Webinar will outline how to quickly enhance the value and salability of core product suites by adding an analytics module, whilst simultaneously avoiding stressful and common deployment, support and maintenance impediments.”
Benefits of embedded BI
Respected analyst and researcher, Wayne Eckerson, argued in the TDWI paper Embedded Analytics: Closing the Loop Between Operational and Analytical Applications that “the best way to simplify and operationalize BI is to embed it directly into operational applications and processes that drive the business.”
“Rather than using standalone BI toolsets that require setup and training, business users will leverage embedded BI functionality that is an integral part of a larger application or package,” wrote Eckerson. “Users will no longer shift software contexts when moving from operational processes to analytical ones.”
A recent report by the Aberdeen Group – Embedding BI in Enterprise Applications: Magnifying the Analytical Impact – found that organizations using embedded BI enjoyed a number of notable benefits, including:
- A 20% year-over-year increase in operating profit, compared with 10% for average organizations
- A 19% year-over-year increase in organic revenue, compared with 12% for average organizations
- A 16% year-over-year increase in operating cash flow, compared with 9% for average companies
Watch this Webinar to find out how embedded BI can:
- Enhance the value and salability of your core product(s)
- Extend your product reach, allowing you to sell into new customer and market segments
- Increase competitive advantage
- Increase customer satisfaction
Like to find out more?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information. If you haven’t yet had a personalized demonstration of Yellowfin 6.1 and its embedded BI capabilities, simply register your details HERE >
Discover how we’re striving to deliver you the most accessible and engaging embedded BI possible. Visit our integration feature page HERE >
Hungry for more? Check out these additional resources:
- Benefits of embedded Business Intelligence >
- 3 use cases for embedded BI >
- 8 reasons why embedded Business Intelligence beats DIY >
Stay in touch
We look forward to speaking with you further about making embedded BI easy.
The team at Yellowfin