*For best viewing, we recommend you watch in 720p resolution.
In the news
This episode of BI.TV explores a range of topics:
- Senior Managing Director at Accenture Analytics, Narendra Mulani, argues the need to set BI objectives based on specific business issues, rather than the available data;
- Tech Pro Research examines Big Data advancement in the enterprise in their latest report – Big Data Trends: Costs, Payoffs, Outcomes, Staffing;
- Bill Shander explains how the process of visualizing information can assist organizations to communicate complex concepts to its stakeholders;
- Founder of advisory firm Analytics-Based Performance Management, Gary Cokins, discusses the processes organizations should observe in order to achieve maximum value from business analytics;
- An article in McKinsey Quarterly outlines how business analysts should convey the importance of Big Data Analytics to an organizations’ executive management team to secure C-level sponsorship;
This episodes interactive component comes from the Advanced Analytics LinkedIn group, via Vice President of Nuevora, Todd Milligan. Milligan asks: “What things prevent analytics groups from maximizing the value they bring to their organizations?”. To have your say, go HERE >
Story 4: “How to Get the Most from Business Analytics”
Well, that’s all we have time for.
We’ll catch you again soon, for another episode of BI.TV.