*For best viewing, we recommend you watch in 720p resolution.
In the news
This episode of BI.TV explores a range of topics:
- Fiercemobileit.com and computerweekly.com report on some conflicting reports – from Forrester Research, Gartner and BARC – about the state of Mobile BI
- Enterprise IT media platform InformationWeek.com released its 2013 / 14 State of Analytics, BI and Information Management survey which shed some light on the biggest challenges and future directions of the BI marketplace
- Gurjeet Singh penned a thought-provoking article for VentureBeat.com about the 3 major challenges facing successful Big Data projects
- Gill Press compiled a resource-rich article for forbes.com, which analyzes and explores a host of recently released Big Data surveys
- We found a collection of videos, on predictive-models.blogspot.com.au, aimed at explaining the foundations of Big Data and Big Data science
On the agenda
Story 1: Conflicting Mobile BI reports
Story 4: “The State Of Big Data: What The Surveys Say”
Story 5: “Top Videos on Learning BIG Data Science”
Well, that’s it for season 1 of BI TV. We’ll be back in April of 2014 with a new series and more BI and Analytics news, views and reviews.