For further details, and to register to attend the event, GO HERE >
During the ‘Making BI easy’ tour, Rabie will discuss Yellowfin’s unique consumer-oriented approach to the BI marketplace.
Rabie said the event would also outline how the vendor’s product innovations and go-to-market strategies were making pervasive BI deployments, widespread end-user adoption and superior BI Return on Investment (ROI) possible.
“Attend to understand Yellowfin’s unique perspective on the BI industry,” said Rabie. “It’s this modern approach that’s led to Yellowfin being recognized as the world’s most innovative dashboard and ad-hoc reporting vendor for the third year in a row in BARC’s The BI Survey 14 – the world’s largest annual survey of BI users.”
The ‘Making BI easy’ tour will discuss Yellowfin’s:
- Rise as one of the most innovative and quickly growing global BI vendors
- Viewpoints regarding marketplace trends as well as the product features and usage models required to support strong BI ROI
- Newest client success stories and industry recognitions
“Discover how our market approach and product development strategy has seen Yellowfin grow to support over 900 customers, 1,000,000 end-users, and a strong global network of over 250 channel partners from all major geographies and industries,” said Rabie.
Rabie said that attendees would:
- Enjoy an excellent information sharing and networking opportunity with fellow data enthusiasts
- Meet and greet key Yellowfin stakeholders in a relaxed atmosphere
- Learn from Yellowfin’s experiences and best practices for making BI easy
- Boost their Yellowfin skills via a live and interactive demonstration
- Enjoy free drinks and hors d’oeuvres
The ‘Making BI easy’ tour will take place 4:30pm – 7:30pm CST, Thursday 6th November 2014, at the Parkside restaurant and conference center (301 East 6th Street, Austin, TX 78701, United States).
To register for the event, GO HERE >
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. Yellowfin is a leader in mobile, collaborative and embeddable BI as well as Location Intelligence and data visualization. For more information, visit www.yellowfinbi.com
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
Lachlan James, Communications Manager on +61 (0)3 8617 4954, +61 (0)431 835 658 or email@example.com