- 2:30 – 3:00pm: Registration and networking with tea and coffee
- 3:00 – 3:05pm: Welcome and introduction
- 3:05 – 3:45pm: Yellowfin use case presentation
- 3:45 – 4:45pm: Presentation
- 4:45 – 6:00pm: Happy Hour and networking, coupled with delicious hors d’oeuvres
Still not convinced? Here are 5 great reasons to attend.
Need more motivation? Attend to:
- Enjoy an excellent information sharing and networking opportunity with people who love data as much as you
- Meet and greet key Yellowfin stakeholders
- Learn from a real-world Yellowfin use case presentation
- Boost your Yellowfin knowledge via a live and interactive demonstration
- Devour free drinks and flavorsome finger food in a relaxed atmosphere
Need we say anymore? But remember, there are only a limited number of places available. So register now to avoid disappointment. REGISTER NOW >
Know someone who’d like to join us?
Know someone who’d benefit from attending? It’s ok. There’s no secret handshake to get into this event. So feel free to send a link to this registration page to colleagues, contacts or clients. But, make sure they register – we wouldn’t want them to miss out on a drink would we?
“If you are looking for a user-friendly tool with collaborative and mobile capabilities that I refer to as the next generation of BI software, take a look at Yellowfin”
History and purpose
Yellowfin is a global BI software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and cost associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools, Yellowfin is underpinned by five core principles: Usability; value; innovation; pervasiveness and flexibility. Yellowfin is a leader in data visualization, Location Intelligence, mobile, collaborative and embedded BI.
Yellowfin: Making BI easy
Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia, offering a cost effective, innovative and flexible 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution.
Yellowfin’s mission is to build highly intuitive software that is easy to deploy and integrate, even easier to use, can respond to changing client reporting and analysis needs, and that offers superior Return on Investment (ROI) through pervasive deployments and widespread end-user adoption.
With over 900 customers and 1,000,000 end-users, a rapidly growing international partner network and outstanding growth rate, Yellowfin is fast becoming the next big thing in the BI space.
Operating through a strong global network of over 250 channel partners, Yellowfin’s customers come from all major geographies and industries.
Our customers love Yellowfin because we’re continuously developing our product to meet and exceed their expectations. We offer a fresh approach to BI, one that focuses on empowering the widest audience possible with the ability to consume, understand and act on fact-based insight.
- Collaborative BI: Easily share data and insights to experience faster, better, more efficient collective decision-making
- Location Intelligence: Award winning mapping provides context to your business data, allowing you to identify your next big business opportunity
- Mobile BI: Be empowered to access the information you need to take action anywhere, anytime, on any device
Designed for the modern BI consumer, Yellowfin strikes a fine balance between the self-service needs of business users and the governance requirements of enterprise IT. Our technology and licensing model are highly scalable, making pervasive BI deployments and strong ROI a reality.
Yellowfin: A world-leading BI solution
Top performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013 & 2014
Yellowfin was identified as a top-performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013 and 2014 – the world’s largest study of BI end-users. FIND OUT MORE >
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics Platforms
In 2015, Yellowfin was placed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms for the second year in a row. Yellowfin is the only Australian-based BI vendor to have ever made it onto Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. FIND OUT MORE >
Named a ‘Champion’ in Info-Tech’s 2014 Mid-Market BI report
Yellowfin was named a ‘Champion’ in the Info-Tech Research Group’s 2014 Mid-Market Business Intelligence Vendor Landscape Report, and was identified as an “Exemplary Performer” in Collaborative BI. FIND OUT MORE >