Thank you for making Yellowfin’s Christmas Roadshow in Melbourne and Sydney such a success.
It was a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded people and build some exciting new relationships amongst Australia’s core business analytics communities.
We heard from a number of engaging speakers:
- Yellowfin’s Managing Director for APAC, Martyn Reeves, set the scene when introducing Yellowfin as the only Australian-based Business Intelligence (BI) vendor to make it onto Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BI and analytics platforms
- Yellowfin’s CEO (Melbourne), Glen Rabie, and Yellowfin’s Director of Product Marketing (Sydney), John Ryan, discussed Yellowfin’s product differentiators and marketplace approach
- Yellowfin’s Global Channel Director, Daniel Shaw-Dennis, and Yellowfin Product Consultant, Emma Hannig, demonstrated the latest product features in soon-to-be-released Yellowfin 7.2
- CEO of Yellowfin technology partner IMG Sports Technology Group, Glen McGoldrick, demonstrated how IMG use Yellowfin to deliver sports analytics to sporting institutions, including AFL and NRL clubs
Below, you can access presentation video recordings and slides from the day’s talks.
Like to take this further? Let’s talk.
As a recognized leader in BI, and with over one million users spread across 70 different countries, Yellowfin can help you address your unique enterprise reporting and analytics needs.
If you haven’t yet had a personalized demonstration of Yellowfin’s BI platform, simply register your details HERE >
Or, contact Yellowfin’s Managing Director for APAC, Martyn Reeves, directly:
- Phone: +61 (0)434 905 788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get started with Yellowfin today, simply visit www.yellowfinbi.com and click “Try It Free”.
Presentation slides and Yellowfin Beta 7.2
Introduction to Yellowfin, Why Yellowfin, and unveiling of Yellowfin Beta 7.2
- For a copy of Yellowfin’s presentation slides, email email@example.com
- Download the Beta 7.2 overview brochure HERE >
- Download Beta 7.2 from the Support Centre (log in required) HERE >
Yellowfin ISV case study: IMG – Sports by the Numbers
Download a copy of the presentation slides HERE >
Yellowfin: A world-leading BI solution
Top performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Yellowfin was identified as a top-performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 – the world’s largest study of BI end-users. FIND OUT MORE >
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics Platforms
In 2015, Yellowfin was placed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms for the second year in a row. Yellowfin is the only Australian-based BI vendor to have ever made it onto Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. FIND OUT MORE >
A Leader in Nucleus Research’s 2015 Value Matrix for BI
Yellowfin was named a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s 2015 Technology Value Matrix for Business Intelligence and Analytics. FIND OUT MORE >