Thank you for making Yellowfin’s 7.2 launch roadshow events in Melbourne and Sydney such a success.
We hope you enjoyed the opportunity to be among the first people to see the full version of Yellowfin 7.2 in action.
The roadshow was also a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded people and build some exciting new relationships amongst Australia’s core business analytics communities.
We heard from a number of engaging speakers:
- Yellowfin’s Managing Director for APAC, Martyn Reeves, set the scene when introducing Yellowfin
- Yellowfin’s Global Channel Director, Daniel Shaw-Dennis, and Director of Product Marketing, John Ryan, demonstrated the new features of Yellowfin 7.2 and discussed Yellowfin’s key differentiators
- Technical Sales Manager for Yellowfin technology partner Volpara Solutions, Paul Clancy, outlined how Yellowfin had enabled Volpara to deliver a world-first analytics product that improves decision-making to assist breast cancer prevention, detection and treatment
Below, you can access a video recording of the day’s talks as well as additional information on Yellowfin 7.2 and Volpara Solutions.
New to Yellowfin? Let’s talk.
As a recognized leader in Business Intelligence (BI), and with over 1.5 million users spread across 70 different countries, Yellowfin can help you address your unique enterprise reporting and analytics needs.
Or, contact Yellowfin’s Managing Director for APAC, Martyn Reeves, directly:
- Phone: +61 (0)434 905 788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get started with Yellowfin today, simply visit www.yellowfinbi.com and click “Try It Free”.
Watch: Recorded roadshow presentations
Presentation slides and Yellowfin 7.2
Introduction to Yellowfin, Why Yellowfin, and unveiling of Yellowfin 7.2
- Download a copy of Yellowfin’s presentation slides HERE >
- Visit the Yellowfin 7.2 showcase page HERE >
- View the Yellowfin 7.2 global media announcement HERE >
- Download the Yellowfin 7.2 overview brochure HERE >
- Download Beta 7.2 from the Support Centre (log in required) HERE >
Yellowfin 7.2 will be generally available from Thursday 31 March 2016.
Yellowfin ISV case study: Volpara Solutions
- Download a copy of Volpara’s presentation slides HERE >
- Download a copy of the Volpara – Yellowfin case study HERE >
- Read a recent write-up on Volpara in the Sydney Morning Herald HERE >
Integrating Yellowfin’s BI platform into Volpara Health Technologies’ cloud-based analytics product, VolparaEnterprise, has enabled Volpara to:
- Take a proof-of-concept design and develop it into a completely rebranded and sales ready product in just a few months;
- Achieve considerable competitive advantage by delivering a world-first analytics product that improves decision-making to assist breast cancer prevention, detection and treatment; and
- Deliver actionable data-driven insights to a range of user types – from clinicians to business managers and scientists – to more effectively fight breast cancer.
Yellowfin: A world-leading BI solution
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics Platforms
In 2016, Yellowfin was placed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms for the third year in a row. Yellowfin is the only Australian-based BI vendor to have ever made it onto Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. FIND OUT MORE >
Top performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Yellowfin was identified as a top-performing vendor in BARC’s The BI Survey 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 – the world’s largest annual study of BI end-users. FIND OUT MORE >
A Leader in Nucleus Research’s Value Matrix for BI
Yellowfin was identified as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s biannual Technology Value Matrix for Business Intelligence and Analytics study for the third consecutive time. View Yellowfin’s positioning HERE >