Data visualization and charts help us grasp data more quickly and easily. They can mean the difference between a good report and a great one. Charts are also utilized in presentations and real-time monitoring.
Every choice in the selection of a JS chart library is extremely personalized and influenced by various factors. We'll discuss some aspects to consider when picking a charting library.
- Is the library compatible with a large variety of chart types?
- Is the library supported by your browser and UI framework?
- What is the size of the data set?
- Is the app intended for usage on the web, mobile, or both?
- What browsers support a certain library? To find out, look at your browser's market share.
- Do the library offer style and customization?
- What level of look and feel customization do you require?
FusionCharts has established itself as one of the premier charting libraries for the mobile and web app market, offering over 100 interactive charts and over 2,000 maps to developers.
Thus, app developers who utilize the FusionCharts services do not need to employ several development tools to create usable dashboards. Because the library pieces are interoperable with front-end and back-end (server-side) development frameworks, your apps can process real-time data streams fast and effectively.
- Real-time search and analytics of big data
- Power output and usage
- Network monitoring and management solutions
- Collaboration tool
- Customer experience analytics
- Corporate management suite (CMS)
- Banker’s training
- Car rental
- Customer service and internal corporate service
- Online healthcare practice
- Business intelligence (BI)
Now that you've learned about the capabilities of FusionCharts in mobile and web apps, it's time to learn about the products through which the charting library provides its brilliant and remarkable services.
FusionCharts XT is the home of FusionCharts' sleek and professional charts and graphs. Its chart elements are divided into 16 major categories, such as Column Chart, Chord, Pie in 3D, Bubble Chart, USA Map, Sankey, and so on.
The backgrounds of the data visualization charts can also be customized. FusionCharts has four charting themes to choose from — Fusion, Gammel, Candy, and Umber. As a result, you can use functional charts and themes to create unique designs for your dashboards, surveys, reports, monitors, and data analytics.
FusionWidgets XT assists developers in creating key performance indicators (KPIs). You may also utilize these widgets to make monitors, dashboards, and reports more informative while analyzing real-time data from database servers.
This development core provides your team with a variety of speedometers and gauges for displaying data as performance for an app, website, employee, company operation, or any other business asset.
If you're a developer and wondering which widgets can help you with your app development project, have a look at the list below:
- For performance indication, power use, resource utilization, and operations output, use linear, angular, bulb, LED, RPM monitors, and so on.
- In project management and task scheduling software, use simple Gantt charts, grouped views of tasks, hourly tasks, milestone indicators, and so on.
- Funnel and Pyramid charts are ideal for illustrating hierarchical and progressive data.
- You can use bullet and spark charts to illustrate the target versus achieved values of complicated data.
- Line, area, and column charts that update themselves can be used to display real-time stock market, corporate operations, and cryptocurrency data.
Furthermore, you can change widgets in a variety of ways to match the look of your app.
If you need to see domain-specific data on a clutter-free and tidy interface, check into the PowerCharts XT area. It includes 10 advanced and complicated charts such as heat and tree maps, spider charts, waterfall charts, graphically customizable bar charts, node diagrams, and more.
The aforementioned chart elements are ideal if you're creating an app for performance analysis, financial planning, network diagrams, profit-loss analysis, hierarchical structures, or stock price graphing.
You may encounter app development projects that require the use of global, countrywide, or regional maps to show data in a meaningful way. FusionMaps XT is a package that includes over 2,000 maps.
These maps cover the United States, individual US states, counties in the US, European regions, and so on. These maps can be used to plot data on product sales, population growth, company locations, manufacturing facilities, shipping routes, weather/temperature, fertility rates, mobile or computer exposure, and environmental contaminants.
Furthermore, constructing these charts involves only a few lines of programming code. As a result, FusionCharts makes it simple to create stock charts, basic time-series charts, complicated multivariate analyses, and millions of data point illustrations on any mobile or web app.
What makes FusionCharts unique?
FusionCharts is well known for delivering excellent technical assistance. Help is required whenever a user becomes stuck or needs an explanation of a rule or function because dissatisfied consumers are not loyal. You won't have to worry about anything after installing FusionCharts since you'll get excellent support to help you present your data.
Furthermore, the charting library's SWF file copy-paste capabilities, JSON/XML/URL data interface, visualization development in under 15 minutes, accessible developer documentation, and transparent licensing make it a must-have for your app development tech stack.
Try FusionCharts Suite XT
Get a 14-day free trial of FusionCharts XT.