Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

A problem with export of dahboard

Hello,

We are working in YF 7.1 build 20150922. When I have tried to export some dashboard tab(screen shot 'step 1') in my next step the YF was offering to choose some Dependencies as reports, data sources and so on (see please screen shot 'step 2') After that something was chenged in YF and now I can not to export reports included in the dashboard because my step 2 looks like screen shot 3 ('step 2 now') where I can select only categories or sub categories. Why I lost the possibility to see whole content?

Thank you

With regards,
Tina
Hi Tina,

Hope you are well,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. I have looked in to the issue you are having and I have tested on the version you are using as well as the most up to date release. and i am unable to replicate the issue.

Would you therefore be able to send the log files from the affected machine so that I can see what yellowfin is doing in the background.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your answer. In attached file are logs from November 2015. If you need some extra information please let me know.

Thank you,
Tina
Hi Tina,

Thank you for sending the log files,

But they seem to be logs from 2014??

Would you be able to send the log files to support@yellowfin.bi as this will log a case and put the log files in to a central location.

Thanks

Adam
Hi Adam,

I have send to that email address a whole set of logs from YF data base. Look at please.

Tina