Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Broadcast with by setting filter values

Hi,

We want to broadcast the report by setting the filter values like date range and vehicle keys etc. Currently it is sending email as a blank PDF with the message "Incomplete Filters, You must complete all the filters listed".

We need to set the date range, vehicles list and some more filter values. These values will change user to user or report to reports.

I have sent the screen shot of the report page to the support.
Please find the "BroadcastReport.png".

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

When broadcasting a report you will need to either have default values set for it or choose a saved filter set for it when setting up the initial broadcast, otherwise the report will be broadcast without any filters applied.

To enable saved filter sets see below:

Forum image

And then once the report is activated you will be able to save the filters that are entered as a set.

Regards,
Steven
Hi Steven,

Thanks for reply.

So do I need to create a filter set every time and then set that filter set to broadcast.
for example : I need to sent report of the every month, then I will create a filter set of that month and then set that filter set for broadcast or it will automatically generate report for next month?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

If you want your filter values to be different in the next month then you will need to create a new filter set for that month and then select it in the broadcast and then save.

Alternatively if you knew what next months filter values were going to be you could create a filter set for them and then create a new broadcast for each set, you would have multiple broadcasts with one broadcast for each filter set for specific months.

Also have you tried using pre-defined filter periods to see if that would work better.

Forum image

Regards,
Steven