Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Can export PDF report after doing it once

After exporting a PDF of a report, I am unable to do so again. Clicking on the export button on the Export to PDF dialog box does nothing visually and causes a "Uncaught TypeError: this.match is not a function" javascript exception in my console log. This happens with reports I create as well as the built in example reports.

Here's what I'm running:

Application Version: 7.1
Build: 20150107
Java Version: 1.7.0_65
Operating System: Linux 3.13.0-36-generic (amd64)
I messed up the title, it should be "Can't export PDF report after doing it once"
Looks like the image I tried to add in my original post is missing, so I'll try again.

Forum image
Hello,

I have just tested this in the latest build and have been unable to replicate this issue.

I also believe that this issue was something that we saw surface in the Dec and or Jan builds and was
since fixed. I noticed that your build is actually an interim build, is it possible for you to upgrade your instance
to the latest build and retest?

If you experience the same issue, we would be happy to investigate this in further detail.

Thank you,

Kyle

I'm currently using a "Yellowfin for AWS" instance found in the AWS marketplace. Is there a way to upgrade it?
Hello,

It follows the same process as you would update it on your pc or server. You need to be able to access the server that YF is installed on and upgrade as normal. This is where the key pair is necessary because you will need to access the 'backend' of the AWS instance.

We might be able to assist you further if we know what you are working with (windows, linux, etc.) by obtaining the instructions from Amazon.

Amazon

Please let us know and we continue to try to assist you.

Thank you,

Kyle