Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Email Template – How to remove Footer Link

Hi,

In email template setting -> in footer we have a link
-"[color="#FF0000">Change your notification settings[/color] to adjust the frequency of e-mails we send you."

Forum image

We really need to remove or disable link. I tried making the font size '0' but still the setting sign remains visible.

Forum image

In template settings there is no option given to remove this link.

Can you please provide the solution.

Thanks,
Mansi Sharma.
Hi Mansi,

Thanks for the question. I stumbled onto a solution that should let you get what you're after.

If you change the footer font size to 0, and then change both the footer top background and footer background color to white (as seen in the below screenshot) the 'notification settings' text should disappear.

Forum image

Could you try that out and let us know if it works for you? We look forward to hearing how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Dustin

Hi Dustin,

I have made the changes in Email Template as you suggested and it works for now but it would be great if we can have permanent solution and footer remains intact.

My observation is - Since we are using upgraded java version, we are seeing this link.

Application Version: 7.1
Build: 20140923
Java Version: 1.8.0_45

While with older java version, we do not see this link at all and footer text looks fine in emails.

I am just wondering if that's a possibility of upgraded java version 1.8.0_45 ??

Please reply back with your comment on it.

Thanks a ton,
Mansi Sharma.
Hi Dustin,

As we discussed in above thread - i made the changes in Email template setting -> footer font size to 0 and color to white.

In the broadcast mail i still see a tiny bit of this link in blue color and it redirects to a blank page if clicked.

See the screen shot -

Forum image

Is there any permanent solution to this problem?
Also can this be possible effect of new Java Version 1.8.0_45 (As mentioned in above thread)

Thanks,
Mansi Sharma.