Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Horizontal Scroll missing in dash board

Morning,

I have added a 2 chart pie from the same report to a dashboard.
The issue I am having is that no scroll bar is appearing for this pie charts, the data simply cuts off at the point of where the designated space in the dashboard is over (I can only change the vertical size in the dashboard not the horizontal ), screen shot attached.

also it seems that the dashboards do not fit its size to different screen sizes.

I Have tried to view this dashboard in Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
We work in YF7.1 with July latest upgrade.

Thank in advance,

Tal
Hi Tal,

It doesn't appear that your screenshot went through, can you try again.

I've also attached a few links that might help to answer your questions.

Dashboard Cutoff

Width of Dashboard

Lastly, we need to find out what organization you are with to make certain
you are using the correct channel when reaching out for these 'how to' questions.

Thank you for you anticipated cooperation.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your answer but my problem is that there is no horizontal scroll at all...

we have users with different screen size so the ones who have a bit smaller screen cannot scroll to watch all of the charts (attach 2 screen shots for example)-

Forum image

Forum image

I work for Payoneer.

Thanks,
Tal
I forgot to add that the scroll option is on in the content settings.

Thanks again
Hello Tal,

Can I ask which of the dashboard Portlets you are placing this co-display report into? Is it the smaller of the two choices?

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I'm using the Layout of 2 columns- the first out the 3 options.

Forum image

But regardless to the layout size, if the chart is bigger than the layout shouldn't it has a horizontal scroll (like it has for vertical)?

Thanks,
Tal
Hello Tal,

Sorry for the delay. I've pushed this issue along to the DEV team in the form of a defect (204662). I raised the defect under Actiview so they can monitor it. I am not 100% certain if this is actually a defect or if it is an enhancement request that would address the dashboards limitations when dealing with multi-charts. So ultimately the DEV team will decide how this will be handle.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you,

Kyle