Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Image Maps reduce the numbers

Please,
I�d like to know how to set the YF to show the numbers in the image maps as it should be and not in a reduced form. See the image attached. The YF server is

Application Version: 6.3
Build: 20140325
Java Version: 1.7.0_55
Operating System: Windows Server 2012 6.2 (amd64)

Forum image

Hi Arthur

Sorry to hear about the map issue.
I notice you are 6 builds behind on your 6.3 Yellowfin version.
There have been a few fixes done involving maps so there could possibly be a bug in your version that is now repaired.

Possibly the data that doesn't match what the converter is expecting.
Are you able to send across sample data of the raw data you're using to convert, and also how you are converting it?

Where are you getting the correct data from on pic B?

I would like to check with the AUS development staff on Monday to see if this issue was a bug or not and I will also do some testing on a 6.3 software version.

Thank you
Mark
Yes they are getting the correct data on pic B.

They did an upgrade:

Application Version: 6.3
Build: 20140916
Java Version: 1.7.0_55
Operating System: Windows Server 2012 6.2 (amd64)

But the problem is not solved. See more details:

Forum image
Hi Arthur

Thank you for letting me know about the build update. That way we can rule out any issues that may have only occurred in older builds.
I will do some testing here and speak with Dev in AUS if no luck on my end.

Mark
Hi Mark, I realized that the format of the serie selection is the reason of the error. All the series are using the format of decimals of the main serie selection and not the format of each serie. The Volume is set to zero decimals and it is why the Lit/Pop is showing 0 insted of 0,47. Can you please verify and correct as soon as possible?

Forum image

Forum image
Hi Arthur,

we have been able to reproduce this issue over here, so a product defect has been raised (Support Task 183866) and has been added to the agenda for the next developers' meeting for discussion and allocation.

regards,
Dave