Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

Number of User Login by Client Org

Hi,

I have modified the Usage Report "Number of User Logins By Multiple Periods" to get the User Logins for last six months by Client Org.

My output doesn't look right for Users with access to multiple Client Orgs. Result is repeated for these users for all client Orgs

For eg if User "xyz" has access to Client orgs 1, 2 ,3 and has logged into Org 1 -> 3 times, Org 2 -> 4 times & Org 3 -> 5 Times.

Output shows:

Username | Org | LoginFrequency

xyz | 1 | 12
xyz | 2 | 12
xyz | 3 | 12

But Expected Output:

Username | Org | LoginFrequency

xyz | 1 | 3
xyz | 2 | 4
xyz | 3 | 5

I have attached the query too.

Let me know how I can achieve this.

Thanks

Suneetha

Hi Suneetha,

Apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear you are running into problems setting up your usage reports. It looks like your LoginFrequency is being totaled somehow...

You mentioned that you made some changes to the usage reports themselves. Do you think that you could export an XML of your usage report view and send it in to us?

Also, could you let us know what version of Yellowfin you are using? To check the build of Yellowfin you are using go to System Information under Administration > Admin Console > System Information. The version of Yellowfin is listed next to Application Version.

I would like to import your XML into my environment and see if I can figure out what might be causing this problem.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Dustin

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4
Hi Dustin,

We are using Yellowfin 7.1 /Build: 20150225.

Attaching the report xml for your reference.

Thanks,

Suneetha
Hi Suneetha,

I'm sorry for not being clearer in my previous post, but what I am actually looking for is an export of the view that you are deriving your usage data from.

Could you please send it to support@yellowfin.bi citing this forum post? This will open it as a case in our CRM and will make it a bit easier to track and collaborate with other teams if further troubleshooting is needed.

Thanks a bunch for understanding and I look forward to hearing back.

Kind Regards,

Dustin

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:
Email: support@yellowfin.bi
Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home
Community Forum: www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4