Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

OrgRef – translation

Hi

I�m using OrgRef to show text YES (original value = 1) or NO (original value = 0)

However, I need to translate the texts YES/NO to other 2 languages. In the OrgRef configuration there is an option that shows the languages of the OrgRef, but even I choose the other languages and translate the text, it will be translated to all 3 languages I�m using.

Is it a bug?

Another question. There is no option to delete an OrgRef created, even it is not is in used. Is it possible to delete a OrgReg code?

Best Regards

Elias.
Hello Elias,

Arthur has submitted this as a case to our support email and we will respond through that channel.

Please stand by.

Thank you,

Kyle

I have a similar issue in that I cannot now delete an org ref code.

Please post any follow up here
Hello Guest,

At the moment the only way to do this is via the back end DB, which isn't suggested.

Presently, there in no way to delete and Org Ref Code from the UI. There is an outstanding enhancement request (159276) to add this functionality to the application and it is currently has a priority of HIGH.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any ETA on when this enhancement will be looked at.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns regarding this.

Thank you,

Kyle

Dear Kyle
Is it possible to translate the terms used in the OrgReg
I�m using the OrgRef to 'transform' 0 to NO and 1 to Yes, but I also need to translate the NO and YES expressions to 2 other languages (pt_BR and es_ES)

Regards

Elias
Hi Elias,

Unfortunately this isn't possible. I don't know if this is a possibility for you, but I think your best bet here would be to create an org reference code for each translation. You could then drag your 0/1 field into your report three times and apply your org references to the fields individually.

I know this may not be the most ideal option for you, but it is a work around, so I wanted to mention it.

Hopefully this information helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Dustin
Hi Dustin

That is weird. In the OrgRef configuration page, the different languages the are configured to used is referenced.

Forum image
/
Forum image

When I select the language ('idioma') at the botton of the page the option it�s possible to include the translation for each code.
It is working for the second language selected (Spanish) but not for the first language selected (English)

Forum image
/
Forum image

The translation for the spanish is working, but for any reason when I try to change the texts for the first language it does not work

Regards

Elias