Despite all of the technology advancements, excel spreadsheets are still widely used by business users to create stand alone databases that allow them to merge external and internal data for reporting and analysis purposes. There are many reasons why this occurs, however; fundamentally it is because the business user does not have a viable alternative. They use spreadsheets because they do not have a choice. Finally with Yellowfin Business Intelligence they do!
Yellowfin helps you take control and reduce the risks associated with spreadsheet reporting.
Yellowfin a Business Intelligence Solution that "Excels"?
You don’t need to move away from Excel to deploy outstanding BI software.
Yellowfin provides the ideal platform to integrate your excel reporting with an integrated BI solution. – Excel. Report. Analyze.
Join us on Monday, July 12th for this live webinar to find out how to reduce the external and internal risks that spreadsheets pose to your organisation.
Date: Monday, July 12th
Time: 11.00am – 12.00pm Australian EST
Please note: after registering, you will receive an email confirmation containing information about joining the Webinar.
This webinar will cover:
- Excel spreadsheets as a data source;
- How to reduce or in some cases eliminate the external and internal risks involved with excel spreadhseets
- How the usuability and functionality of Yellowfin will exceed your business users expections. If they love the features in excel – they will love Yellowfin
- How easy it is for business users to load their excel spreadsheets into Yellowfin so they are centrally managed and data isn’t duplicated
- How easy it is for end user to update the data located in these spreadsheets