International Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, and Actian (formerly Ingres Corporation), pioneers of the record-breaking analytical database, Vectorwise, will host a series of joint Webinars, Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd of February AEDST.
The Webinars will demonstrate how Yellowfin and Vectorwise combine to offer the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use total business analytics package and deliver innovative solutions to tackle today’s biggest BI challenges.
“Attendees will discover how to unlock the power of their organization’s growing data assets and get staggeringly fast answers to critical business questions, all at a price point that makes world-class BI accessible to everyone,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie.
Rabie said Webinar participants would:
- See how Yellowfin 6 is making BI even easier with market leading mapping, mobile and collaborative capabilities
- Find out how the record-breaking Vectorwise database enables faster and more affordable data analysis that reduces IT workload
- See Yellowfin and Vectorwise demonstrate faster and deeper analysis on large data sets with standard hardware
Rabie said the Webinar series is ideal for organizations that:
- Want to easily answer business questions
- Have growing data which is slowing down their reporting and analytics
- Want to dramatically reduce the cost of large BI deployments
“If you think making better, faster decisions with your growing data assets is important, then this Webinar is a must,” said Actian APAC Sales and Services VP, Jason Leonidas.
There are three separate hour-long Webinars scheduled throughout Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd of February (AEDST).
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia. Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution. www.yellowfinbi.com
About Actian: Incite Action
Actian Corporation (formerly Ingres Corp.) is the first to unveil a cloud development platform for building Action Apps. Action Apps are lightweight consumer-style applications that automate business actions triggered by real-time changes in data. Actian products incite action at more than 10,000 customers worldwide by driving their mission critical workloads and providing rapid action insights to their data. Actian is headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and Melbourne. Stay connected with Actian Corporation on Facebook and Twitter. www.actian.com
Actian, Cloud Action Platform, Ingres, and Vectorwise are trademarks of Actian Corporation. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
For further information, interviews and images or product demonstration, please contact:
- Lachlan James, Communications Manager, Yellowfin on +61 3 9090 0454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Ryan, Marketing Manager, Actian on +61 3 8530 1722 or email@example.com